Welcome Home!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
PlaidPhonecase
PlaidPhonecase
Admin
https://rim1jh4u.forumotion.com

Character Forms Empty Character Forms

Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:13 pm
To make a character for your RP, you'll have to copy-and-paste this form into the 'Waiting to be approved' topic, fill it in, and then send it! Also, make sure to remove the brackets and the words within them. I'll try to approve it in under 24 hours, but no promises tongue
This character sheet is not mine, either! It was made by HgBird on Deviantart! I only removed a few things from it.
Link to her profile: https://www.deviantart.com/hgbird

Basics
Full Name:
Meaning:
Hometown:
Current Residence:
Height:
Weight:
Sexual Orientation:
Birthday: [Include year.]
Chinese Zodiac:
Compatibility: [Ex. The Rat is compatible with the Monkey and the Dragon; it is not compatible with the Horse.]
Greek Zodiac:
Element:
Tattoos/Piercings/Scars: [For tattoos, we'd like to know: How old your character was when he/she got the tattoo, where he/she got the tattoo (Body wise and location wise), and parent involvement. Same goes for unusual body piercings.]
Clothing Description: [People have more than one outfit, so be general if needed.]

Personality
Good Traits:
Flaws:
Good Habits:
Bad Habits:
Any Strange Habits?: [Ex. I like ketchup on plain potato chips; I don't find it strange, but some people do. You could also put habits here that are neither good nor bad.]
Fears:
Why Do They Have These Fears?:
Favorite Food:
Least Favorite Food:
Favorite Drink:
Least Favorite Drink:
Favorite Color:
Least Favorite Color:
Favorite Scent:
Favorite Sound:
Favorite Sight:
Favorite Time of Year:
Favorite Time of Day:
Favorite Animal:
Favorite Song:
Favorite Movie:
Best School Subject:
Worst School Subject:
Best Camp Activity:
Worst Camp Activity:

Family
Mother:
Relationship?: [How do they get along with their mother?]
Father:
Relationship?: [How do they get along with their father?]
Step-Parent/Foster Parents:
Siblings:
Relationship?: [How do they get along with their step-parents, siblings, ect.?]
Pet(s):
How did they acquire this/these pet(s)? Where did it's name come from? How old are they, ect.?:

Fighting
Weapon:
Mist Version:
Armor?:
Range:
Style:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fatal Flaw: [Fatal Flaw's are, as the name states, fatal. Be original, we don't want to see "Percy's/Annabeth's flaw" or "Like Percy", ect. Not everyone would be willing to give their life for a friend's.]
Abilities:

Background: [This has to be at least two paragraphs.]

Reference Image: [Put the link in here! This is the photo of what your demigod looks like!]